地点 (Location)：Lakeshore State Park, 500 N Harbor Dr., Milwaukee, WI
7:00am – 7:30am Team Registration & Setup
7:30am – 8:00am Captain meeting
8:00am – 10:30am Round 1 Race
10:30am – 11:00am Opening Ceremony/Dragon Dance/Red Ribbon Dance
11:00am – 12:00pm Performances MCCC Troupe
11:00am –1:30pm Round 2 Semi-Final Race
12:00pm – 1:00pm Crimson Way Live Music
1:00pm – 1:30pm Square Dance
1:30pm – 2:30pm Crimson Way Live Music
2:00pm – 4:30pm Round 3 Final/Championship Race
4:00pm – 4:30pm Award Ceremony
- Volunteers to park along E. Erie street up until Park South entrance for free, please mention the sub team you belong to， your team leader’s name and your name at the gate. First come first serve.
- Race team parking in Summer Fest Lot P for $5
地点及导向 (Lakeshore State Park Direction)
This year, 642 E Erie St Parking will be available again for Dragon Boat Festival parking. In the past 2 years we only had south entrance, this year we added the North entrance. The traffic from west and north shall use the north entrance, while south entrance can be used for the vehicles after drop off from the east.
Set “Milwaukee Sail Loft” (649 E Erie St, Milwaukee, WI 53202) as your GPS destination, once you see Milwaukee Sail Loft, turn left at the end of the road. Continue to drive on the road along the river toward the red light house; you are now in Lakeshore State Park. Follow the road under the Horn Bridge, and continue until the road swings to the left (north).
Park anywhere along the road where not prohibited. The south pedestrian entrance to the “island” portion of Lakeshore is located on the northeast portion of the large turn-around at the end of the road – no vehicles are allowed after this point.
- 志愿者请于当天早上7：00 （或由各组自定时间）向各组组长（leader）报到，由组长在登记处统一领取志愿者T恤衫。
- 组委会在登记处设有问讯和First Aid Kit。
- 组委会在登记处（registration booth）、食品区（food booth）和儿童游乐区（kids activity area）设有销售代用券（coupon）售票处。
- 新增现场乐队 （Live Music）