MySite.com :: View topic - Tiger Woods arrives at Sawgrass ready to end Players drought
 Forum FAQForum FAQ   SearchSearch   UsergroupsUsergroups   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Tiger Woods arrives at Sawgrass ready to end Players drought

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Angelbabysister

PostPosted: Sun Sep 22, 2013 7:19 pm    Post subject: Tiger Woods arrives at Sawgrass ready to end Players drought Reply with quote

One night after making his red carpet debut in New York, Tiger Woods was on a golf course that hasn't treated him very well over the years.

Woods said it took him a week to get over his tie for fourth at the Masters. Next up is The Players Championship, cheap golf clubs where he has won only once in 15 years and has just one top 10 since that victory in 2001.

"If you're not playing well, you're going to get exposed," Woods said.

Woods was at full exposure Monday night at the Met with girlfriend Lindsey Vonn. For someone who has demanded so much privacy off the golf course, he attended the Costume Institute Gala. TaylorMade RocketBladez Irons Vonn was a guest of Vogue. He posed on the red carpet wearing a black suit, while the Olympic ski champion wore a long white dress with see-through slits. The theme of the gala was "PUNK: Chaos to Coutre."

Woods has always been more about green jackets and claret jugs.

"It was certainly different," Woods said. "Lindsey wanted to try and grow her brand. She's come out with a new perfume and makeup line, so that was a big thing for her and I'm supporting it. Callaway RAZR fit driver As you know, I'm not really big into fashion stuff. The theme was pretty interesting, because obviously I remember some of that stuff when I was a kid. But I certainly didn't wear that stuff."

Are more red carpets on the horizon?

"We'll see," Woods said. "Maybe I can just go in jeans and a T-shirt or something."

Woods is used to the attention as the primary focus of golf since he won the 1997 Masters. Scotty Cameron Newport 2 Putter He was reminded of how much fans pay attention to him at the Masters, where he was involved in an unusual rules situation that won't seem to go away.
felfraa

PostPosted: Wed Oct 23, 2013 4:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Da punk didn't respond? http://www.anrmb.com Whoa! Lemme tell ya. Dat's truly bush league, ya Mens Nike Air Max know? Dis punk shoulda took a lesson from da big Nike Air Max 2013 guy hisself. anrmb.com I'm ralph lauren furniture store speaking here of Mr.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    MySite.com Forum Index -> Chinese Culture All times are GMT + 10 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: