MySite.com :: View topic - Ping G20 Pink Drivers are still popular
 Forum FAQForum FAQ   SearchSearch   UsergroupsUsergroups   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Ping G20 Pink Drivers are still popular

View previous topic :: View next topic  
golfonlineau

PostPosted: Fri Oct 11, 2013 12:54 pm    Post subject: Ping G20 Pink Drivers are still popular Reply with quote

That pink driver used by Bubba Watson is going to marketplace. Two days following Watson won the Masters, Ping said it would promote 5,000 restricted-edition with the pink shaft and head. The motorists sell for $430, and Ping said it would donate five % to a fundraising campaign known as, 'Bubba Lengthy in Pink. Driven by Ping.'

As component of the marketing campaign, the Phoenix-based business donated $ten,000, alongside with $three hundred for each generate Watson has hit this year. To day, the campaign has generated $sixty one,600 for charity. Watson, meanwhile, launched 'Bubba & Friends Generate to a Million' in January with hopes of elevating $one million for charities this yr.

'Even prior to his win at The Masters, golfers had been requesting Ping G20 Pink Driver,' stated John Solheim, chairman and CEO of Ping. 'Through word of mouth, social media and telephone phone calls, the interest was very high. We want to fulfill that demand while bringing even more visibility to Bubba's goal of elevating $one million.'

\"We looked back at the last couple of days and realized that with all the tremendous energy Bubba has created with his get at the Masters and for our brand, we required to do much more with this chance to give back to these in require,\" stated John A. Solheim, PING Chairman & CEO. \"The reaction to the Ping K15 Driver has exceeded expectations at this point, so we are growing our dedication to help deliver Bubba closer to his goal of raising $1 million for charity this yr.\"

In Golfing Magazine's March issue, the Ping G20 Driver was reviewed along with a number of other sport-improvement motorists. Testers said it was, \"1 of the leading-rated designs. A deserving descendant to a long line of great drivers.\" You can read the total evaluation right here.

The is a contender for a complete time place in my bag. It nonetheless has some function to do, as do I, but this driver tends to make it really worth putting time in on the range and on the program. Even though I'm generally not a enthusiast of the stock shaft for myself and my game, I think for the most component australia golf online it will be good for the vast majority of golfers out there.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    MySite.com Forum Index -> In Milwaukee All times are GMT + 10 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: